Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 75/25 clinical/administrative.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates with 3 or more years of leadership experience.
- CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CA medical license, if necessary.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Quarterly and leadership bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- CompHealth is currently assisting a California group with their search for an associate regional medical officer (Armo).
- Our services are free for you.
- Great location with pro sports, higher ed, tech, shopping, and much more.
- This opportunity has a generous compensation package with stock incentives and bonuses.
- Generous salary package.
- You will be offered medical and dental benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a multi-faceted retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Your schedule will be flexible weekdays with some. You will work with a collaborative group of top clinicians and specialists in an environment with an ever-evolving model of care to provide the best to patients.
- Stock options.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.