Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manteca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- H1B sponsorship available.
- Manteca is centrally located in the Northern San Joaquin Valley 15 minutes south of Stockton, 1 hour from Sacramento & the San Francisco Bay Area (between the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the bay).
- Base shift rate + metric incentive.
- No procedures require.
- Open ICU but have some backup during day shift.
- Its major services include Cardio, Gastro, Neuro, OB/GYN, Occ Med, Peds, Oral Surgery, Nephrology, Oncology, and Podiatry.
- Delta ready access provides access to a number of river resorts with boating, fishing and hunting among the activities available close by.
- Day encounters: 12-18 per provider.
- 3-6 admits per night shift.
- Manteca has 50 parks, 30 churches and is the fastest growing town in central California.
- Doctors Hospital Manteca is a 73-bed community hospital and part of the Tenet network.
- Its major services include Cardio, Gastro, Neuro, OB/GYN, Occ Med, Peds, Oral Surgery, Nephrology, Oncology, Podiatry and more.
- The city is the home for over 70,000 inhabitants.
- Excellent compensation package, robust benefits, CME and expense allowance, and malpractice with tail.
- The hospital provides an environment for the provision of quality nursing, diagnostic and therapeutic services, on both inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Moderate to low acuity.
- Both snow skiing and ocean sailings are easily accessible from this great location.
- Must be BC/BE in IM or BC/BE in FP with related experience.
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca is a 73-bed Tenet facility that was founded in 1962 to meet the needs of a growing community.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services