Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manteca) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Doctors Hospital Manteca is a 73-bed community hospital and part of the Tenet network.
- 3-6 admits per night shift.
- Its major services include Cardio, Gastro, Neuro, OB/GYN, Occ Med, Peds, Oral Surgery, Nephrology, Oncology, Podiatry and more.
- The city is the home for over 70,000 inhabitants.
- Both snow skiing and ocean sailings are easily accessible from this great location.
- H1B sponsorship available.
- Day encounters: 12-18 per provider.
- Base shift rate + metric incentive.
- Its major services include Cardio, Gastro, Neuro, OB/GYN, Occ Med, Peds, Oral Surgery, Nephrology, Oncology, and Podiatry.
- Moderate to low acuity.
- Open ICU but have some backup during day shift.
- No procedures require.
- The hospital provides an environment for the provision of quality nursing, diagnostic and therapeutic services, on both inpatient and outpatient basis.
- Excellent compensation package, robust benefits, CME and expense allowance, and malpractice with tail.
- Manteca has 50 parks, 30 churches and is the fastest growing town in central California.
- Must be BC/BE in IM or BC/BE in FP with related experience.
- Manteca is centrally located in the Northern San Joaquin Valley 15 minutes south of Stockton, 1 hour from Sacramento & the San Francisco Bay Area (between the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the bay).
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca is a 73-bed Tenet facility that was founded in 1962 to meet the needs of a growing community.
- Delta ready access provides access to a number of river resorts with boating, fishing and hunting among the activities available close by.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 14.