Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program in California at Twin Cities Community Hospital.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Twin Cities is ideally located in a charming small-town located between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Ideal candidates provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current California license to practice.
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME.
- Relocation not required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 29.