Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment schedule consists of 12-hour day and night shifts with no.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: ICU rounding CompHealth Services.
- Caseload: 16 patients per day.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Quick Facts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.