Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Quick Facts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- The assignment schedule consists of 12-hour day and night shifts with no.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- Procedures: ICU rounding CompHealth Services.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Caseload: 16 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.