Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current Acls and BLS certification.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Procedures: ICU rounding CompHealth Services.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Caseload: 16 patients per day.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- The assignment schedule consists of 12-hour day and night shifts with no.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Quick Facts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago