Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Quick Facts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
- Procedures: ICU rounding CompHealth Services.
- Caseload: 13 patients per day.
- The schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts, and. You will see an average of 13 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago