Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Quick Facts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: ICU rounding CompHealth Services.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts, and. You will see an average of 13 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Caseload: 13 patients per day.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.