Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: ICU rounding CompHealth Services.
- Quick Facts.
- The schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts, and. You will see an average of 13 patients per day.
- A California-based facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license.
- Caseload: 13 patients per day.
- License: Active CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.