Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Medical professionals who choose to grow their careers with the hospital recognize the many attributes that make this hospital a special place for our patients, and employees.
- The hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a range of other services, including neurosurgery, mechanical thrombectomy, a high risk pregnancy program, the only dedicated pediatric unit in San Luis Obispo County and the only Nicu in San Luis Obispo County.
- Full benefits package including 401k.
- 7on/7off block scheduling.
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center is a 165-bed tertiary acute-care hospital in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Option to rotate in sister facility - Twin Cities Hospital.
- Closed ICU.
- To maintain the role as a leader in regional health care, the hospital continuously invest in technology, resources, and training that allow medical professionals to improve the lives of their patients each day.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to present this New Full-time Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in San Luis Obispo, CA!
- No Procedures Required.
- Annual CME Allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services