Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Oroville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- 16 - 17 patients per day.
- You can expect to see around 16 - 17 patients per shift, with no ICU/CCU coverage required.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Acls certification needed.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in California with qualified hospitalist providers.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.