Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Oroville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification needed.
- 16 - 17 patients per day.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Competitive compensation.
- You can expect to see around 16 - 17 patients per shift, with no ICU/CCU coverage required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in California with qualified hospitalist providers.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Licensing assistance available.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.