Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Oroville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in California with qualified hospitalist providers.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Acls certification needed.
- You can expect to see around 16 - 17 patients per shift, with no ICU/CCU coverage required.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour day shifts.
- 16 - 17 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jun 14.