Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be offered sign-on or relocation, malpractice insurance, life insurance, LTD and STD, medical and dental benefits, vacation and CME time, and a 401K retirement plan with matching.
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, but not required.
- An exciting associate regional medical officer opportunity is now available in Southern California.
- The ideal candidate will have two to three years of hospitalist, family practice, or internist experience, but they will also consider graduating residents and fellows that have an interest to be in a leadership role.
- No leadership experience required.
- The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, or similar hours.
- See six to eight patients per day.
- This opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus there is a bonus plan for an outstanding earnings potential.
- You may work one weekend per month, if needed and be on. You will see an average of two to three patients in the hospital and three to four patients in the afternoon in the post-acute clinic or patient's homes.
- Senior patient population.
- This position does not require previous director or leadership experience.
- To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.