Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (El Centro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in El Centro, CA.
- El Centro Regional Medical Center is a state of the art facility that serves as the largest hospital in the Imperial Valley.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- This beautiful, recently updated, 161-bed hospital, is nestled between San Diego and Yuma, AZ and is about an hour drive from both cities.
- Flexible scheduling available.
- IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, part-time BC/BE Hospitalists to join the qualified team at El Centro Regional Medical Center in El Centro, CA.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- The city of El Centro boasts a vibrant and multi-cultural atmosphere and is close to the country's border with Mexico.
- CME stipend available.
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing.
- Code response handled by ED.
- Located in the Imperial Valley, El Centro boasts a stunning view of the nearby Santa Rosa Mountains and the Sonoran Desert.
- Attractive patient Census.
- No Procedures required.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago