Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a hospitalist in California at a facility looking for locum tenens coverage starting at the end of June for orientation.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Reference ID: ORD-065520-MD-CA.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: End of June - August.
- The schedule is 6am-6pm for 7 on 7 off Wednesday through Tuesday and there is no. Candidates must be board certified in internal medicine with Acls certification.
- Job Posting ID: 1007441.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-17 ppd.
- The hospitalists are asked to respond to codes or rapid responses for their patients and use EMR for note taking.
- Day Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 23.