Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Board Certification Required.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Rounding, Procedures not required.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Daily Hours: 7AM - 7PM.
- 250K+ Annual Salary Package.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on/ 7off.
- Availability: Full.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 27.