Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interviewing Chief Hospitalist Candidates - Bakersfield, CA.
- Practice in San Joaquin Valley located 90 miles north of Los Angeles.
- This is your chance to lead at a facility that has received the "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" three years in a row.
- They can also reach the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas within a few hours.
- Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park.
- We honor physician loyalty with a two-year Path to Partnership.
- Generous Chief stipend, well above the national average.
- Join a team of 16 Hospitalists at 255-bed facility which is one of the Top 5% in the nation.
- Supportive management team and hospital administration.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 21.