Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bakersfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They can also reach the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas within a few hours.
- Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park.
- Generous Chief stipend, well above the national average.
- We honor physician loyalty with a two-year Path to Partnership.
- This is your chance to lead at a facility that has received the "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" three years in a row.
- Practice in San Joaquin Valley located 90 miles north of Los Angeles.
- Join a team of 16 Hospitalists at 255-bed facility which is one of the Top 5% in the nation.
- Supportive management team and hospital administration.
- Interviewing Chief Hospitalist Candidates - Bakersfield, CA.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.