Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area offers an excellent local school system for families with children.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates in a highly desirable area of Southern California.
- This city has preserved its picturesque views and parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness and wildlife.
- Lead a diverse team at a top-notch 290 bed hospital.
- Lucrative benefit package including two year Path to Partnership.
- Earn a sizable annual salary plus a Chief stipend and incentive bonuses.
- Southern California - Chief Hospitalist Needed 40 Miles from LA.
- Robust internal support team to assist in your administrative duties.
- Gated communities provide privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches and canyons, indigenous oaks and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes.
- Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and other amenities.
- Highly sought after area - coastal living within 40 miles of Los Angeles.
- Live the Southern California lifestyle with a great year-round climate, close proximity to the best beaches in California, a thriving business environment and an abundance of recreation an outdoor activities available, shopping, restaurants and culture.
- Ideal candidate will be BC Internal Medicine with at least three years Hospitalist experience and some leadership exposure.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.