Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earn a sizable annual salary plus a Chief stipend and incentive bonuses.
- This city has preserved its picturesque views and parks are filled with open fields, trails, wilderness and wildlife.
- The area offers an excellent local school system for families with children.
- Highly sought after area - coastal living within 40 miles of Los Angeles.
- Enterprise Medical is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates in a highly desirable area of Southern California.
- Robust internal support team to assist in your administrative duties.
- Lucrative benefit package including two year Path to Partnership.
- Lead a diverse team at a top-notch 290 bed hospital.
- Gated communities provide privacy and security paired with rolling hills, gulches and canyons, indigenous oaks and sycamores as well as natural and man-made lakes.
- Southern California - Chief Hospitalist Needed 40 Miles from LA.
- Live the Southern California lifestyle with a great year-round climate, close proximity to the best beaches in California, a thriving business environment and an abundance of recreation an outdoor activities available, shopping, restaurants and culture.
- Ideal candidate will be BC Internal Medicine with at least three years Hospitalist experience and some leadership exposure.
- Many neighborhoods have schools within walking distance, parks, greenbelts, cul-de-sacs, and other amenities.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 8.