Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Earn a solid base salary of $282,240 Plus incentive-based bonuses with total earnings up to $320,000.
- Nocturnists - Earn 320K - 90 Minutes from San Francisco.
- Downtown offers lots of entertainment, from concerts to comedy showcases, in both large and intimate venues.
- Robust benefits with employer funded pension plan.
- Two physicians scheduled at night to share admissions.
- Join a growing team working nights at a 465-bed level II Trauma Center in Northern California.
- Flexible schedule in 5-8 shift blocks.
- Meanwhile, the peaceful residential areas were the childhood homes of several big-name entertainers like filmmaker George Lucas and actors Jeremy Renner and Timothy Olyphant.
- This area in California attracts those looking for the balance created by a culturally rich city center that's surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.