Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monterey County ) is for an academic medical center.
- How would you like to live & work in an amazing Mediterranean climate with coastal access and a beautiful scenic landscape that can be found nowhere else in the country?
- This coastal community is an hour south of San Jose, an hour and forty-five minutes south of San Francisco, and twenty-five minutes to Monterey.
- Monterey County is also home to nearly 75 wineries including well-known names such as Blackstone, Chalone, Estancia, and Hess.
- Hospital Medicine in Stunning Monterey County, CA - Ucsf Affiliate.
- This program has an academic component teaching medical students and residents.
- Team up with this seven physician group at a cutting edge 175 bed acute care center - Days Only and Nocturnist schedules available.
- Top Tier compensation includes relocation package and commencement bonus.
- The only teaching hospital on the central coast - Ucsf Affiliate.
- Salinas is an affordable family-oriented community, offering cultural, education and entertainment opportunities.
- Leadership development and a Path to Partnership starting day one.
- Manageable workloads that allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Aug 8.