Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Monterey County ) is for an academic medical center.
- Leadership development and a Path to Partnership starting day one.
- How would you like to live & work in an amazing Mediterranean climate with coastal access and a beautiful scenic landscape that can be found nowhere else in the country?
- This coastal community is an hour south of San Jose, an hour and forty-five minutes south of San Francisco, and twenty-five minutes to Monterey.
- Team up with this seven physician group at a cutting edge 175 bed acute care center - Days Only and Nocturnist schedules available.
- The only teaching hospital on the central coast - Ucsf Affiliate.
- Monterey County is also home to nearly 75 wineries including well-known names such as Blackstone, Chalone, Estancia, and Hess.
- Manageable workloads that allows you to focus on quality and provide great care to patients.
- Salinas is an affordable family-oriented community, offering cultural, education and entertainment opportunities.
- Hospital Medicine in Stunning Monterey County, CA - Ucsf Affiliate.
- This program has an academic component teaching medical students and residents.
- Top Tier compensation includes relocation package and commencement bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.