Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fremont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position includes flexible scheduling providing on average five 24-hour shifts per month, relocation not required, excellent pay and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on placing the patient above all other considerations and on providing quality care.
- Competitive pay.
- Excellent supplemental opportunity.
- We ask that you have current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics, and a current California license to practice.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our established hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program at Washington Hospital in Fremont, California.
- TeamHealth is an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Wonderful work/life balance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago