Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fremont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Wonderful work/life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a board certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our established hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program at Washington Hospital in Fremont, California.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- Competitive pay.
- This position includes flexible scheduling providing on average five 24-hour shifts per month, relocation not required, excellent pay and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth is an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on placing the patient above all other considerations and on providing quality care.
- We ask that you have current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics, and a current California license to practice.
- Excellent supplemental opportunity.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 29.