Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pasadena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 250K Annual Salary Package.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Patient Volume: Moderate.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine (will consider Family Med).
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on, 7off.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Feb 21.