Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vallejo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Clinical shifts will consist of rounding, admissions, discharges.
- Support from a national network of world class Hospital Medicine experts.
- Medical Director stipend.
- TeamHealth is actively searching for a Facility Medical Director to lead our well-established Hosptialist team at Sutter Solano in Vallejo, California, just north of San Francisco.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity and excellent compensation and benefits, where we maintain progressive management and commitment to patient care.
- The Facility Medical Director will be responsible for working a mix of clinical and administrative shifts and will report to the Regional Medical Director.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine with at least 3-5 years in hospital medicine leadership. Located just 30 minutes south of world famous Napa Valley, 40 minutes north of historic downtown San Francisco, our hospitalists live in the nearby communities of Napa, Walnut Creek, Marin and downtown San Francisco.
- The administrative shifts will include, but not be limited to: meetings with hospital administration, scheduling and maintaining metrics for the program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 18.