Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palmdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will consider Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians with two years significant inpatient/outpatient experience.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- The more than 147,000 residents who. With a mixture of new housing developments and quaint, mature neighborhoods, its housing community has a variety of affordable options from which to choose.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist Medical Director to join our team at Palmdale Regional Medical Center in Palmdale, CA.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 on 7 off block scheduling.
- Physician Criteria - BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with significant.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Physician Criteria - BC/BE IM or FP with significant.
- Named one of the fastest-growing cities in America, the City of Palmdale has enjoyed tremendous growth and prosperity over the last decade.
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center is a new campus whose major services include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nuclear Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Services, Surgery, and Wound Care.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The Cardiac Center provides comprehensive testing, diagnostic and interventional care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Its state of the art Cardiac Center includes two cardiac catheterization labs and a cardiac suite in the operating room.
- This is a clinical position and leadership experience is required.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- 40-50 encounters per day split between 3 rounders.
- The campus also features two 60,000 square foot office towers and a section of low income housing for senior citizens which include independent living apartments for Palmdale Seniors.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Excellent back-up including cardiology, surgery, and radiology.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services