Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- 15 admissions per day.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.