Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 15 admissions per day.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.