Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · July 8, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- 15 admissions per day.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.