Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- 15 admissions per day.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.