Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Modesto) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly Schedule: 7on-7off.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Rounding, No Procedures, Open ICU.
- Support: 5 Intensivists on staff.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 6pm.
- 15 admissions per day.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $140/hr.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Apr 18.