Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen pays $130 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Riverside) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- EMR: McKesson/ Allscripts.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Patient Volume: Seeing 10-12 patients per day.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Support: All Specialties.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Residency Training: Pediatrics.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $130/hr.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics or Board Eligible.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Practicing Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Daily Hours: 7AM - 7PM, 7PM - 7AM.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- No Procedures, Codes or Rapid Response.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.