Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC required.
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per week.
- The assignment schedule will consist of weekend coverage, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per weekend.
- Schedule: Weekend coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- License: CA state license needed.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.