Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: CA state license needed.
- A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule will consist of weekend coverage, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per weekend.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per week.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- Schedule: Weekend coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.