Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Weekend coverage.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- The assignment schedule will consist of weekend coverage, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per weekend.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC required.
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per week.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: CA state license needed.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.