Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: Weekend coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- The assignment schedule will consist of weekend coverage, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per weekend.
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per week.
- License: CA state license needed.
- With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.