Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern California) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician will do 2-3 hours of rounding, then be on. Average patient load is 2-3 calls and 4-5 phone consults per day.
- Apply now.
- Candidates who are able to work at least one full week will be considered.
- We have a fantastic locum tenens Pedaitric Hospitalist job opportunity available in beautiful Southern California.
- Locum will attend "at risk" c-section deliveries with the Neonate team.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Level 1 nursery.
- Travel and lodging is provided.
- Client is seeking coverage for 2-3 weeks per month, ongoing.
- Schedule is 7 on and 7 off, starting at 7am on Monday through 7am the following Monday.
- Located about 130 miles from Los Angeles, CA and 150 miles from Las Vegas, NV.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Onyx M.D..