Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Leandro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide inpatient care and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups.
- There is no night. Kindred is a long term acute care hospital comprised of vent and wound patients.
- Zenith communication application allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected.
- This part-time or PRN opportunity provides a flexible, shift scheduled program with excellent income potential.
- CME allowance plus free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, bicycling, jogging and fishing at Lake Chabot.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
- Physicians develop strong patient connections due to the patients extended length-of-stay.
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Approximately a 30-45 minute drive to the major cities in all directions, San Francisco, San Jose, Pleasanton, and Santa Clara.
- Competitive compensation, RVU bonus program with uncapped bonus potential.
- We are physician driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth is growing our well-established Hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California.
- Support of a local leadership team.
- TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Patient average length of stay is 20+days.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package.
- Physicians with active California medical license preferred.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance.
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of Post-Acute care clinicians.
- San Leandro is located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.