Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Leandro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are physician driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career with TeamHealth.
- San Leandro is located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay.
- Physicians develop strong patient connections due to the patients extended length-of-stay.
- Approximately a 30-45 minute drive to the major cities in all directions, San Francisco, San Jose, Pleasanton, and Santa Clara.
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of Post-Acute care clinicians.
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, bicycling, jogging and fishing at Lake Chabot.
- TeamHealth is growing our well-established Hospitalist practice at Kindred Hospital located in San Leandro, California.
- Zenith communication application allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected.
- Provide inpatient care and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups.
- This part-time or PRN opportunity provides a flexible, shift scheduled program with excellent income potential.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today.
- Competitive compensation, RVU bonus program with uncapped bonus potential.
- TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Patient average length of stay is 20+days.
- Physicians with active California medical license preferred.
- CME allowance plus free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Support of a local leadership team.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance.
- There is no night. Kindred is a long term acute care hospital comprised of vent and wound patients.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago