Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You will have the ability to make fantastic compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States.
- An established private group of 15 Hospitalist is seeking to add another BE/BC Family medicine or Internal medicine physician to their collegiate group.
- The Monetary Bay area is conveniently located 1 hour south of the San Francisco Bay area and 4 hours north of the LA area.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- Unbelievable weather that stays 70 degrees year round.
- 20 world-class golf courses (Pebble Beach Golf Links), the world's best aquarium, a unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas.
- The Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea, and sky and is recognized as an ideal vacation and the lucky few get.
- Fantastic benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement (5% Match), Malpractice and Tail coverage.
- Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
- Great schedule - 1 week on and 1 week off.
- Current providers are making between $315,000 - $350,000 depending on productivity.
- Monterey Bay is known for world class beaches, resorts, and golf courses.
- 20,000 Sign on bonus and paid relocation.
- Monterey Bay is family friendly with unbeatable schools, and activities for the whole family.
- Breathe taking beaches without the crowds - A true beach paradise.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.