Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- Current providers are making between $315,000 - $350,000 depending on productivity.
- You will have the ability to make fantastic compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States.
- Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
- Fantastic benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement (5% Match), Malpractice and Tail coverage.
- 20,000 Sign on bonus and paid relocation.
- Monterey Bay is family friendly with unbeatable schools, and activities for the whole family.
- An established private group of 15 Hospitalist is seeking to add another BE/BC Family medicine or Internal medicine physician to their collegiate group.
- The Monetary Bay area is conveniently located 1 hour south of the San Francisco Bay area and 4 hours north of the LA area.
- Breathe taking beaches without the crowds - A true beach paradise.
- Monterey Bay is known for world class beaches, resorts, and golf courses.
- Great schedule - 1 week on and 1 week off.
- Unbelievable weather that stays 70 degrees year round.
- 20 world-class golf courses (Pebble Beach Golf Links), the world's best aquarium, a unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas.
- The Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea, and sky and is recognized as an ideal vacation and the lucky few get.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.