Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seeing less than 15 patients.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Full medical, dental, visual coverage.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 7pm-7am (Nocturnist Schedule).
- 1 Doctor on nights.
- 280K Annual Salary Package.
- 3 Doctors for Coverage during Day.
- Language Requirement: Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package.
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- PTO and more.
- 7 On - 7 Off or Per Diem.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- CME Support.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Full Time or Part Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- All Ages and Demographics.
- 145/ hour.
- Rapid Response on own Patients.
- Less than 5 Admissions Per Night.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Residency Trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- All Specialties Available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.