Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Seeing less than 15 patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Rapid Response on own Patients.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Full medical, dental, visual coverage.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- CME Support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- All Ages and Demographics.
- 1 Doctor on nights.
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position.
- Full Time or Part Time.
- 7pm-7am (Nocturnist Schedule).
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- Residency Trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- PTO and more.
- 280K Annual Salary Package.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- 3 Doctors for Coverage during Day.
- 7 On - 7 Off or Per Diem.
- 145/ hour.
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Less than 5 Admissions Per Night.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Language Requirement: Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- All Specialties Available.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.