Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 280K Annual Salary Package.
- PTO and more.
- Full medical, dental, visual coverage.
- All Specialties Available.
- Full Time or Part Time.
- Residency Trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 145/ hour.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 7pm-7am (Nocturnist Schedule).
- 7 On - 7 Off or Per Diem.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Rapid Response on own Patients.
- All Ages and Demographics.
- CME Support.
- Language Requirement: Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- 3 Doctors for Coverage during Day.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 1 Doctor on nights.
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position.
- Seeing less than 15 patients.
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Less than 5 Admissions Per Night.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.