Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 145/ hour.
- Language Requirement: Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- Less than 5 Admissions Per Night.
- Residency Trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- 280K Annual Salary Package.
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position.
- 7 On - 7 Off or Per Diem.
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- 3 Doctors for Coverage during Day.
- 7pm-7am (Nocturnist Schedule).
- Full medical, dental, visual coverage.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- All Specialties Available.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Full Time or Part Time.
- Seeing less than 15 patients.
- All Ages and Demographics.
- PTO and more.
- Rapid Response on own Patients.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 1 Doctor on nights.
- CME Support.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.