Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 Doctors for Coverage during Day.
- Language Requirement: Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in California.
- 280K Annual Salary Package.
- 1 Doctor on nights.
- Full medical, dental, visual coverage.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- CME Support.
- Rapid Response on own Patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Full Time or Part Time.
- KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 7 On - 7 Off or Per Diem.
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- All Ages and Demographics.
- Seeing less than 15 patients.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 7pm-7am (Nocturnist Schedule).
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package.
- PTO and more.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- 145/ hour.
- All Specialties Available.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Residency Trained in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Less than 5 Admissions Per Night.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.