Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- No Procedures.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Availability: Full Time.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.