Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- No Procedures.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.