Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- No Procedures.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.