Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full Time.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- No Procedures.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.