Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Los Angeles, CA.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- No Procedures.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.