Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Victorville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This Intensivist - Critical Care Pulmonologist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee.
- Located approximately 2-hours northeast of LA, this area offers a range of activities including skiing in the San Bernardino Valley, hiking in one of the regional parks, or touring one of the local museums.
- Starting Salary Based on Experience: $300,000 + $30,rong>.
- Facility: Acute Care Hospital.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent multispecialty private practice.
- Located Only Two Hours from Los Angeles.
- Paid Relocation, Sign-On Bonus of $10,000, HMO, No Cost to Provider.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- Internal Hospitalist Locums Available, for Additional Annual Compensation,.
- Tuition Reimbursement to New Graduates.
- Perm Compensation: $300k, + $30k bonus potential, 401k, CME Allowance, Relocation up to 5k, and a signing bonus of 10k.
- City / State: Victorville, CA.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Position: Permanent Intensivist, (Critical Care, Pulmonologist).
- California is an excellent state to practice medicine and raise a family in.
- Job Number: CA1304.
- We place physicians in all states.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Health Insurance and Med Mal paid.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine w/ Critical Care/Pulmonary fellowship required.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Schedule: 8a - 5p, Mon - Fri (no.
- Facility Profile: 148-beds + 12-bed Open ICU.
- Procedures: Typical of a Critical Care / Pulmonologist.
- Foster Crown: Pulmonologist, Critical Care Physician in Southern California.
- ADC: Inpatient Consults and Procedures (70%), Outpatient Clinic Visits (30%).
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Mar 26.