Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist while on assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The locum tenens physician will not have to run codes or perform procedures.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- CA license needed.
- No codes or procedures required.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only CA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Nocturnist problems.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will need to have or obtain an Acls certification and a DEA license.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.