Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- No codes or procedures required.
- Nocturnist problems.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist while on assignment.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only CA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- CA license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You will need to have or obtain an Acls certification and a DEA license.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- The locum tenens physician will not have to run codes or perform procedures.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.