Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- CA license needed.
- No codes or procedures required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- The provider will work as a nocturnist while on assignment.
- The locum tenens physician will not have to run codes or perform procedures.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- You will need to have or obtain an Acls certification and a DEA license.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only CA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Nocturnist problems.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.