Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Los Angeles) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Permanent, W-2 position.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- No Procedures.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Night Schedule is optional, not required.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- 230K-$260K Annual Salary (Based on Experience).
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Support: Critical Care/ Pulmonary Specialists support in the ICU.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- General Rounding, including SNF and ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.