Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA!
- Enjoy the Spanish style and mid-century modern architecture.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Average Daily Census: 90.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The city's storied Hollywood legacy, Native American heritage and stunning collection of mid-century modern architecture reflect why Palm Springs is truly like no place else.
- Level II Trauma.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 130/hr day shifts / swing shift / $140/hr night shifts.
- Tour world class museums, leaving time for dining alfresco and walking to entertainment venues under the stars.
- Palm Springs weather which includes some 350 days of sunshine is what attracts many people to the area.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Desert Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of services that includes: Emergency/Trauma Services, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences, Bariatric Specialists, Joslin Diabetes Center, El Mirador Imaging Center and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 84 hours of physician coverage.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Palm Springs is a two-hour drive from Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties.
- Criteria - BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC/BE Family Practice with related.
- Desert Regional Medical Center is a 387-bed tertiary acute care hospital located in Palm Springs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- With more golf courses than any other region in California, Coachella Valley is the most popular golf vacation destination in California.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto, hike through ancient palm groves and along stunning scenic trails.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Once the trendy playground of Hollywood stars, Palm Springs maintains its chic charm.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The emergency department is the Coachella Valley's only designated trauma center, serving more than 8,000 square miles of Southeastern California.
- Palm Springs is an oasis for outdoor adventure, arts and culture, gaming and entertainment.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Desert Regional Medical Center has received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval, its highest level of certification, for their Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Advanced Congestive Heart Failure program.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services