Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Enjoy the Spanish style and mid-century modern architecture.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Palm Springs is a two-hour drive from Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- 84 hours of physician coverage.
- Competitive Compensation.
- 130/hr day shifts / swing shift / $140/hr night shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA!
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto, hike through ancient palm groves and along stunning scenic trails.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- With more golf courses than any other region in California, Coachella Valley is the most popular golf vacation destination in California.
- Once the trendy playground of Hollywood stars, Palm Springs maintains its chic charm.
- Tour world class museums, leaving time for dining alfresco and walking to entertainment venues under the stars.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The emergency department is the Coachella Valley's only designated trauma center, serving more than 8,000 square miles of Southeastern California.
- Palm Springs weather which includes some 350 days of sunshine is what attracts many people to the area.
- Criteria - BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC/BE Family Practice with related.
- The city's storied Hollywood legacy, Native American heritage and stunning collection of mid-century modern architecture reflect why Palm Springs is truly like no place else.
- Desert Regional Medical Center is a 387-bed tertiary acute care hospital located in Palm Springs.
- Level II Trauma.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Palm Springs is an oasis for outdoor adventure, arts and culture, gaming and entertainment.
- Desert Regional Medical Center has received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval, its highest level of certification, for their Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Advanced Congestive Heart Failure program.
- Desert Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of services that includes: Emergency/Trauma Services, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences, Bariatric Specialists, Joslin Diabetes Center, El Mirador Imaging Center and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Average Daily Census: 90.
- Benefits and Compensation.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 20.