Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Palm Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The city's storied Hollywood legacy, Native American heritage and stunning collection of mid-century modern architecture reflect why Palm Springs is truly like no place else.
- Once the trendy playground of Hollywood stars, Palm Springs maintains its chic charm.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Palm Springs is a two-hour drive from Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- 84 hours of physician coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Desert Regional Medical Center offers a comprehensive array of services that includes: Emergency/Trauma Services, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Institute of Clinical Orthopedics and Neurosciences, Bariatric Specialists, Joslin Diabetes Center, El Mirador Imaging Center and inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto, hike through ancient palm groves and along stunning scenic trails.
- 130/hr day shifts / swing shift / $140/hr night shifts.
- Competitive Compensation.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Level II Trauma.
- Average Daily Census: 90.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Tour world class museums, leaving time for dining alfresco and walking to entertainment venues under the stars.
- With more golf courses than any other region in California, Coachella Valley is the most popular golf vacation destination in California.
- Palm Springs weather which includes some 350 days of sunshine is what attracts many people to the area.
- Desert Regional Medical Center is a 387-bed tertiary acute care hospital located in Palm Springs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Palm Springs is an oasis for outdoor adventure, arts and culture, gaming and entertainment.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Desert Regional Medical Center has received The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval, its highest level of certification, for their Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Advanced Congestive Heart Failure program.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- The emergency department is the Coachella Valley's only designated trauma center, serving more than 8,000 square miles of Southeastern California.
- Enjoy the Spanish style and mid-century modern architecture.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA!
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Criteria - BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC/BE Family Practice with related.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 20.