Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Costa Mesa) is a multispecialty group practice.
- If you're looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
- About Us.
- Ability to speak with patients and assess health needs in a compassionate manner.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Region: Orange County- six contracted Skilled Nursing Facilities in community.
- EMR Proficient.
- Average Daily Patient Census: 12-15 patients.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a Hospitalist Physician for our Skilled Nursing Facility to join our Post- Acute Care team in Orange County.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
- Responsible for quality of care, clinical outcomes, and resource utilization for patients within contracted skilled nursing facilities.
- Minimum 1-2 years of Hospital medicine and/or Post-Acute Care experience preferred.
- Develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and nursing support team.
- HealthCare Partners's leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Healthcare Partners