Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Fernando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you're looking to join a p hysician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- About Us.
- We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs and, above all, we are looking for great individuals who are ready to start working for an organization whose quality metrics measure in the 90th percentile - compared to other medical groups nationwide.
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date.
- HealthCare Partners is looking for a NP/PA to join our team in the San Fernando Valley for a SNF/Hospitalist Hybrid role.
- The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
- HealthCare Partners is one of the largest single providers of pre-paid health care for seniors in California.
- Unrestricted CA License.
- Just about 22 miles from Santa Monica Pier, Dtla, and Pasadena, you'd be working in the middle of a highly diverse environment with quick access to popular destinations, an incredible night scene, beautiful beaches, and top-rated school districts.
- Our service area includes Los Angeles, Pasadena/the San Gabriel Valley, South Bay, Long Beach, the San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys, and Orange County.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Board Certification.
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census.
- Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- We provide our clinicians an excelle nt benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Rated as one of the best medical groups in California, HealthCare Partners is composed of more than 65 medical offices and employs more than 600 primary care and specialty physicians.
- At least 1 year of experience in Hospital and/or SNF setting.
- 12 patients per day.
- Spanish speaking ability.
- 40 hours/week.
- The group provides health care services to both HMO enrollees and fee-for-service patients and has contracts with most major HMOs and PPOs servicing the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Clinical coverage: SNF(s)/Hospital(s).
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Healthcare Partners