Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Templeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Twin Cities Community Hospital,.
- Cast a line, and reel in your next catch - SLO CAL boasts both ocean and freshwater fishing.
- 27k volume.
- Envision Physician Services has an exciting NEW opening for a hospitalist to join our program at Twin Cities Community Hospital in the San Luis Obispo County region of California!
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Personalized, quality care, and advances.
- Located in the heart of California, SLO CAL is known for its relaxed pace.
- A 122-bed acute care hospital, delivers.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Slow down in SLO CAL, where the good life unfolds moment by moment.
- SLO CAL offers countless outdoor experiences.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- 114 hospital bed capacity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Medical, surgical and outpatient services.
- Soak up the Pacific Ocean's beauty up close with perennial favorites, such as surfing and kayaking.
- Full benefits package including 401k.
- Qualified candidates will be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- With a medical staff of more than 115, they specialize in Maternity Care, Emergency Services, Surgery and Joint Replacement, as well as a broad array of.
- The health of.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Open space abounds near the county's eight golf courses, providing some of the best views on the Central Coast.
- Wineries, breweries, farm tours, California Mission history, and rugged adventure await.
- Medium to high acuity.
- Or discover a new passion with stand-up paddleboarding.
- Play in the surf at one of SLO CAL's pristine beaches, or observe the world hidden just below the water's surface by visiting a fascinating collection of tide pools.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The communities in the San Luis Obispo County region.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Miles of hiking trails invite you to explore the region on foot, whether you're seeking solitude among nature or sweeping vistas of stunning coastline.
- Conveniently located midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, this fertile playground boasts 315 days of sunshine per year and 80 miles of coastal playground to explore.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services