Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This family-friendly city of approximately 40,ered to the west by the beautiful Humboldt Bay and to the east by mountains thick with giant redwoods.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- The first health care facility established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange in 1920, St. Joseph is a full-service acute care facility with two campuses.
- Full-time position.
- Join a well-established team of dedicated providers at St. Joseph Hospital's well-established Hospital Medicine service, and enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the scenic beauty of northern California.
- Nestled on the scenic Northern California coastline, Eureka is 280 miles north of San Francisco, and 100 miles south of the Oregon border.
- Sjhs-HC employs approximately 1,200 individuals in a variety of clinical and support roles and is one of the region's largest employers.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Two to five years of clinical experience is required, leadership experience is preferred.
- Competitive compensation.
- St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
- 50% clinical and 50% administrative.
- Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible and kind.
- St. Joseph Health System- Humboldt County (Sjhs-HC) includes St. Joseph Hospital-Eureka and Redwood Memorial Hospital.
- Visitors and citizens alike enjoy boating, sport fishing, kayaking and backpacking.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Eureka, California - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Hospitalist physician to act as medical director.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Provider Solutions + Development