Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Nestled on the scenic Northern California coastline, Eureka is 280 miles north of San Francisco, and 100 miles south of the Oregon border.
- Two to five years of experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. Ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, flexible and kind.
- Competitive compensation.
- St. Joseph Health System- Humboldt County (Sjhs-HC) includes St. Joseph Hospital-Eureka and Redwood Memorial Hospital.
- A partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph (Psjh) Health family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states, SJH strives to provide perfect care while ensuring every encounter is sacred.
- Full-time position.
- Join a well-established team of dedicated providers at St. Joseph Health Medical Group's Humboldt Medical Specialists and enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest in Northern California.
- This family-friendly city of approximately 40,ered to the west by the beautiful Humboldt Bay and to the east by mountains thick with giant redwoods.
- Eureka, California - Seeking an excellent BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and SJH offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- The first health care facility established by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange in 1920, St. Joseph is a full-service acute care facility with two campuses.
- Visitors and citizens alike enjoy boating, sport fishing, kayaking and backpacking.
- Sjhs-HC employs approximately 1,200 individuals in a variety of clinical and support roles and is one of the region's largest employers.
- St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated Catholic health care delivery system providing a full range of care facilities including 16 acute care hospitals, physician groups and community clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Provider Solutions + Development