Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-058047-MD-CA.
- Internal medicine boards are preferred, but will accept family practice with a minimum of 2 years of hospitalist experience.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Required procedures include A-lines, C-lines, lumbar puncture, code response, etc.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of residency.
- Support Staff: 2 hospitalists on days, 1 hospitalist at night.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Code Responder.
- A facility in California is currently seeking locum tenens hospitalists for ongoing 12-hour shift coverage.
- Provider Availability: Day Shift.
- Job Posting ID: 983161.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-25 daily census, 1-2 daily admits, 4-5 night admits.
- The ICU is closed during the day but open at night.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 18.