Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenbrae) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- License: CA state license needed.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: Eight admits per shift.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- You must have a CA state medical license.
- An established facility in California is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Paragon EMR for charting.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Charting: Paragon EMR.
- Schedule: 4 pm - 1 am.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The assignment schedule is 4 pm - 1 am and the physician will see eight admits per shift on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.