Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenbrae) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Caseload: Eight admits per shift.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 4 pm - 1 am.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 4 pm - 1 am and the physician will see eight admits per shift on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: CA state license needed.
- You must have a CA state medical license.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Charting: Paragon EMR.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Paragon EMR for charting.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- An established facility in California is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 2.