Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenbrae) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding and be able to use Paragon EMR for charting.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An established facility in California is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Paragon EMR.
- You must have a CA state medical license.
- The assignment schedule is 4 pm - 1 am and the physician will see eight admits per shift on average.
- Caseload: Eight admits per shift.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Procedures: ICU rounding.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Schedule: 4 pm - 1 am.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago