Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · September 24, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No Procedures Required.
- Medical professionals who choose to grow their careers with the hospital recognize the many attributes that make this hospital a special place for our patients, and employees.
- 7on/7off block scheduling.
- The hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a range of other services, including neurosurgery, mechanical thrombectomy, a high risk pregnancy program, the only dedicated pediatric unit in San Luis Obispo County and the only Nicu in San Luis Obispo County.
- Wineries, breweries, farm tours, California Mission history, and rugged adventure await.
- Play in the surf at one of SLO CAL's pristine beaches, or observe the world hidden just below the water's surface by visiting a fascinating collection of tide pools.
- Conveniently located midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, this fertile playground boasts 315 days of sunshine per year and 80 miles of coastal playground to explore.
- Located in the heart of California, SLO CAL is known for its relaxed pace.
- SLO CAL offers countless outdoor experiences.
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center is a 165-bed tertiary acute-care hospital in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Soak up the Pacific Ocean's beauty up close with perennial favorites, such as surfing and kayaking.
- Full benefits package including 401k.
- Or discover a new passion with stand-up paddleboarding.
- To maintain the role as a leader in regional health care, the hospital continuously invest in technology, resources, and training that allow medical professionals to improve the lives of their patients each day.
- Option to rotate in sister facility - Twin Cities Hospital.
- Open space abounds near the county's eight golf courses, providing some of the best views on the Central Coast.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Closed ICU.
- Cast a line, and reel in your next catch - SLO CAL boasts both ocean and freshwater fishing.
- Miles of hiking trails invite you to explore the region on foot, whether you're seeking solitude among nature or sweeping vistas of stunning coastline.
- Envision Physician Services has a new full-time Hospitalist opening in San Luis Obispo, CA!
- Hospitalist Program.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Slow down in SLO CAL, where the good life unfolds moment by moment.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services