Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Luis Obispo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or discover a new passion with stand-up paddleboarding.
- Conveniently located midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, this fertile playground boasts 315 days of sunshine per year and 80 miles of coastal playground to explore.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center is a 165-bed tertiary acute-care hospital in San Luis Obispo, California.
- Cast a line, and reel in your next catch - SLO CAL boasts both ocean and freshwater fishing.
- Soak up the Pacific Ocean's beauty up close with perennial favorites, such as surfing and kayaking.
- Closed ICU.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Play in the surf at one of SLO CAL's pristine beaches, or observe the world hidden just below the water's surface by visiting a fascinating collection of tide pools.
- Miles of hiking trails invite you to explore the region on foot, whether you're seeking solitude among nature or sweeping vistas of stunning coastline.
- SLO CAL offers countless outdoor experiences.
- Located in the heart of California, SLO CAL is known for its relaxed pace.
- Full benefits package including 401k.
- No Procedures Required.
- The hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a range of other services, including neurosurgery, mechanical thrombectomy, a high risk pregnancy program, the only dedicated pediatric unit in San Luis Obispo County and the only Nicu in San Luis Obispo County.
- Envision Physician Services has a new full-time Hospitalist opening in San Luis Obispo, CA!
- 7on/7off block scheduling.
- Slow down in SLO CAL, where the good life unfolds moment by moment.
- Annual CME Allowance.
- Open space abounds near the county's eight golf courses, providing some of the best views on the Central Coast.
- Medical professionals who choose to grow their careers with the hospital recognize the many attributes that make this hospital a special place for our patients, and employees.
- Option to rotate in sister facility - Twin Cities Hospital.
- Wineries, breweries, farm tours, California Mission history, and rugged adventure await.
- To maintain the role as a leader in regional health care, the hospital continuously invest in technology, resources, and training that allow medical professionals to improve the lives of their patients each day.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services