Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (Srmh), located approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Sonoma County.
- Envision Physician Services, in partnership with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph Health Medical Group, is seeking a new Site Medical Director.
- Lucrative incentive program including encounter, shift and discharge bonuses.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- Excellent Incentive for patient encounters and discharges.
- This 278-bed Level II Trauma Center is the Flagship hospital for the upper state of California and serves the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
- And in the center, our charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and epicureans alike.
- Santa Rosa: Just 55 miles north of San Francisco, a vibrant city overflows with all you love about California.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- Protected clinical time.
- Wine country and farm country, redwood forests and rivers, lakes and ocean.
- 142 hours of physician coverage.
- 10 rounders, 1 swing, 2 night shifts.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services