Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 rounders, 1 swing, 2 night shifts.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- Excellent Incentive for patient encounters and discharges.
- This 278-bed Level II Trauma Center is the Flagship hospital for the upper state of California and serves the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
- And in the center, our charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and epicureans alike.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (Srmh), located approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Sonoma County.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- Santa Rosa: Just 55 miles north of San Francisco, a vibrant city overflows with all you love about California.
- 142 hours of physician coverage.
- Lucrative incentive program including encounter, shift and discharge bonuses.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Wine country and farm country, redwood forests and rivers, lakes and ocean.
- Envision Physician Services, in partnership with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph Health Medical Group, is seeking a new Site Medical Director.
- Protected clinical time.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services