Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 14, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Santa Rosa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services, in partnership with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph Health Medical Group, is seeking a new Site Medical Director.
- Protected clinical time.
- Excellent monthly stipend.
- Santa Rosa: Just 55 miles north of San Francisco, a vibrant city overflows with all you love about California.
- 142 hours of physician coverage.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital (Srmh), located approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Sonoma County.
- Wine country and farm country, redwood forests and rivers, lakes and ocean.
- Open, collegiate and supportive relationship with executive hospital leadership.
- Lucrative incentive program including encounter, shift and discharge bonuses.
- This 278-bed Level II Trauma Center is the Flagship hospital for the upper state of California and serves the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
- 10 rounders, 1 swing, 2 night shifts.
- And in the center, our charming downtown lined with intriguing shops and restaurants that delight casual diners and epicureans alike.
- Duties include co-management with specialties, clinical support for physicians on shift, shadowing and coaching, onboarding and mentoring new physicians, recruiting, strategic planning.
- Excellent Incentive for patient encounters and discharges.
- Hospitalist Department.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services