Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mountain View) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team as the Medical Director at El Camino Hospital Mountain View in Mountain View, California.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent location.
- El Camino has earned a well-deserved reputation for high-caliber physicians, innovative services, and a powerful commitment to meeting the needs of the community.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career growth opportunities and excellent compensation and benefits.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We are actively interviewing board certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained hospitalists with leadership experience for this position.
- We offer a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule with no procedures or codes required.
- We maintain a progressive and innovative management team with a commitment to unmatched patient care.
- Located in the Silicon Valley area, Mountainview is 15 minutes to Palo Alto and Stanford university, and 40 minutes to the beautiful Northern California Coastline, Santa Cruz and Monterrey, within close proximity to San Jose, San Francisco, and Napa Valley.
- This well-established program offers an excellent quality of life with a flexible schedule and is looking for an experienced leader.
- Sub-specialty backup provided.
- Leadership opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago