Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vallejo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable overnight admissions.
- Excellent compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working night shifts 9:00 pm - 7:00am.
- Sutter Solano has been serving the residents of Solano county for more than 100 years.
- The hospital has 102 licensed beds and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo, California.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules and a variety of shifts.
- Our Hospitalists are not required to do procedures and do not typically respond to codes.
- Vallejo is located just about an hour northeast of San Francisco and only a half hour from Napa Valley's wine country.
- Health benefits available.
- Great location.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.