Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vallejo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vallejo is located just about an hour northeast of San Francisco and only a half hour from Napa Valley's wine country.
- Sutter Solano has been serving the residents of Solano county for more than 100 years.
- Our Hospitalists are not required to do procedures and do not typically respond to codes.
- Manageable overnight admissions.
- Excellent compensation.
- We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Hospitalists for our well-established program featuring flexible schedules and a variety of shifts.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dynamic and fast-growing area of medicine.
- Great location.
- The hospital has 102 licensed beds and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Sutter Solano Medical Center in Vallejo, California.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working night shifts 9:00 pm - 7:00am.
- Health benefits available.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago