Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Procedures required for Nocturnist Physicians (mostly Central Line Placements).
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 280K+ Annual Salary.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- EMR: Meditech, McKesson.
- Daily Hours: (Nights) 12 hour shifts.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- NO Codes.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- 4-8 admissions per night, no rounding.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 40K Bonus.
- Permanent, W-2 position, (Or option for 1099 Locum Tenens).
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Healthcare.