Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · March 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 280K+ Annual Salary.
- Procedures required for Nocturnist Physicians (mostly Central Line Placements).
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Daily Hours: (Nights) 12 hour shifts.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- NO Codes.
- 4-8 admissions per night, no rounding.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- 40K Bonus.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Permanent, W-2 position, (Or option for 1099 Locum Tenens).
- EMR: Meditech, McKesson.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 22.