Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Procedures required for Nocturnist Physicians (mostly Central Line Placements).
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- 4-8 admissions per night, no rounding.
- Permanent, W-2 position, (Or option for 1099 Locum Tenens).
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- EMR: Meditech, McKesson.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- NO Codes.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 40K Bonus.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- 280K+ Annual Salary.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- Daily Hours: (Nights) 12 hour shifts.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 22.