Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · June 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Redlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Patient Volume: Approx.
- 280K+ Annual Salary.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- NO Codes.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Permanent, W-2 position, (Or option for 1099 Locum Tenens).
- EMR: Meditech, McKesson.
- Procedures required for Nocturnist Physicians (mostly Central Line Placements).
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- 40K Bonus.
- 4-8 admissions per night, no rounding.
- Daily Hours: (Nights) 12 hour shifts.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 22.