Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tehachapi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All because of our higher elevation.
- Acls certification required.
- 20-acre campus.
- 2 Operating Rooms.
- People here, whether resident or visitor relish their time spent outside enjoying the scenic beauty and all the recreational opportunities, extreme sports and wildlife the area has to offer.
- How the higher elevation is our competitive differentiator because we have clean air, four seasons, alternative energy, outdoor adventure, great agritourism.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Specialist & Transfer Support through Adventist Health.
- That's why.
- Anticipated ADC of 10-15.
- It's original.
- But Tehachapi's unique environment also means it's located outside the mainstream and conventions of suburbia.
- 12-hour day shifts (7a-7p) and 12-hour nightly.
- Our higher elevation and mountain locale epitomizes outdoor living at its best.
- Tehachapi is located outside of Southern California's congested highly populated areas and outside of the drier hotter deserts and valleys surrounding it.
- It's about higher elevation.
- Cerner EMR.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 14,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Adventist Health System.
- With easy access to a variety of strong industries, Tehachapi continues to attract a well-educated and stable population with incomes higher than any other in our region.
- Located at an elevation of 4,000 feet in the Tehachapi Mountains, the refreshing lifestyle of Tehachapi has made it the jewel of Kern County and a prime location for continued growth.
- More unconventional attitude attracts people with fresh ideas and energy that manifest themselves in the arts, culture, traditions, technology and commercial innovations, and strong community spirit.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Tehachapi is just 40 miles from Bakersfield and 45 miles from Lancaster.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Employee Status with Benefit Options for FT.
- New Location. Tehachapi, CA, 93561.
- We are seeking experienced Hospitalist Physicians for Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley, which is a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital located in Tehachapi, CA.
- 2 GI/Scope Rooms.
- BC/BE in IM/FM/EM.
- Tehachapi is known for having "Four Seasons" of the year, which is rare considering it's only 120 miles away from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- Once fully operational in Fall 2018, this 25-bed critical access hospital will boast service lines not offered in Tehachapi for decades, including gastrointestinal lab rooms, general operating rooms and an intensive care unit among other services.
- Part-time, Full-time and PRN opportunities.
- Whether you're a visitor or a resident, you can find something to enjoy about Tehachapi.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.