Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tehachapi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Once fully operational in Fall 2018, this 25-bed critical access hospital will boast service lines not offered in Tehachapi for decades, including gastrointestinal lab rooms, general operating rooms and an intensive care unit among other services.
- Located at an elevation of 4,000 feet in the Tehachapi Mountains, the refreshing lifestyle of Tehachapi has made it the jewel of Kern County and a prime location for continued growth.
- It's about higher elevation.
- People here, whether resident or visitor relish their time spent outside enjoying the scenic beauty and all the recreational opportunities, extreme sports and wildlife the area has to offer.
- 2 GI/Scope Rooms.
- BC/BE in IM/FM/EM.
- That's why.
- Adventist Health System.
- 20-acre campus.
- 14,000 Annual ED Volume.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- More unconventional attitude attracts people with fresh ideas and energy that manifest themselves in the arts, culture, traditions, technology and commercial innovations, and strong community spirit.
- All because of our higher elevation.
- 12-hour day shifts (7a-7p) and 12-hour nightly.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Anticipated ADC of 10-15.
- 2 Operating Rooms.
- Our higher elevation and mountain locale epitomizes outdoor living at its best.
- Cerner EMR.
- New Location. Tehachapi, CA, 93561.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Tehachapi is known for having "Four Seasons" of the year, which is rare considering it's only 120 miles away from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
- We are seeking experienced Hospitalist Physicians for Adventist Health Tehachapi Valley, which is a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital located in Tehachapi, CA.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Acls certification required.
- How the higher elevation is our competitive differentiator because we have clean air, four seasons, alternative energy, outdoor adventure, great agritourism.
- "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Employee Status with Benefit Options for FT.
- But Tehachapi's unique environment also means it's located outside the mainstream and conventions of suburbia.
- It's original.
- Tehachapi is just 40 miles from Bakersfield and 45 miles from Lancaster.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Tehachapi is located outside of Southern California's congested highly populated areas and outside of the drier hotter deserts and valleys surrounding it.
- With easy access to a variety of strong industries, Tehachapi continues to attract a well-educated and stable population with incomes higher than any other in our region.
- Part-time, Full-time and PRN opportunities.
- Specialist & Transfer Support through Adventist Health.
- Whether you're a visitor or a resident, you can find something to enjoy about Tehachapi.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services