Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Andreas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive hourly rate + RVU for physicians.
- The hospital's Medical Staff, averaging 85, represent a range of specialties broad enough to ensure that patients will be able to secure quality medical care in this community.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Autonomous and collegial environment.
- Increased night.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing inpatient acute care and emergency services, fully licensed by the California Department of Health Services and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, and the California Medical Association.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Employee status with medical benefits.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and in the heart of California gold rush country, Calaveras County offers 25 award winning wineries and micro breweries.
- Supportive Hospital Administration.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists that are Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine in San Andreas, CA.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Mid-level support when census reaches 17.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 15 to 20 patients per day.
- Responsive and available specialist.
- Quality care.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Centrally located, just a of San Francisco and of Lake Tahoe, Calaveras County can be found midway between Sacramento and Yosemite on State Highway 49.
- Sign-on/relocation assistance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Quality people.
- For the outdoor enthusiasts activities abound with four exceptional golf courses, extensive hiking, biking, caving, river rafting, and gold panning excursions!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services