Hospitalist Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Day and night shifts available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 22 patients per day, and will not have to do procedures, respond to codes, or do vent management.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- No procedures, codes, or vent management.
- Level II trauma center.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The provider will work either day or night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.