Hospitalist Jobs in California
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 22 patients per day, and will not have to do procedures, respond to codes, or do vent management.
- The provider will work either day or night shifts.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Day and night shifts available.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- No procedures, codes, or vent management.
- Board certified or eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Level II trauma center.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.