Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · November 22, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 22 patients per day, and will not have to do procedures, respond to codes, or do vent management.
- The provider will work either day or night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Level II trauma center.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A California-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- No procedures, codes, or vent management.
- Day and night shifts available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.