Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crescent City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE required.
- Epic EMR.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- The assignment schedule will be 6 am to 6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Licensing assistance.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Scope includes ICU rounding, intubations, and vents.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- CA state license needed.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding, intubations, and vents.
- The EMR is Epic.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.