Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crescent City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding, intubations, and vents.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Licensing assistance.
- The assignment schedule will be 6 am to 6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day.
- The EMR is Epic.
- BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CA state license needed.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- Scope includes ICU rounding, intubations, and vents.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago