Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crescent City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You need to have an active CA state license for this assignment.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- CA state license needed.
- BC/BE required.
- Epic EMR.
- Licensing assistance.
- You must be comfortable with ICU rounding, intubations, and vents.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in California.
- The assignment schedule will be 6 am to 6 pm and 6 pm to 6 am, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Scope includes ICU rounding, intubations, and vents.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- The EMR is Epic.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 4.