Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Procedures Required: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management, Intubation, Central Lines, Lumbar Puncture, Chest Tube Insertion etc.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Practicing Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- 3 patients per day.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $155/hr.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Support: Full RN Staff.
- All Newborn Patients.
- Weekly Schedule: 24 hour.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 19.