Hospitalist Jobs in California
Sunday · September 15, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Support: Full RN Staff.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Weekly Schedule: 24 hour.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Availability: Full Time.
- 3 patients per day.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $155/hr.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Practicing Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- All Newborn Patients.
- EMR: Meditech.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Procedures Required: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management, Intubation, Central Lines, Lumbar Puncture, Chest Tube Insertion etc.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 19.