Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · January 27, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Practicing Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $155/hr.
- Support: Full RN Staff.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- 3 patients per day.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Weekly Schedule: 24 hour.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Procedures Required: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management, Intubation, Central Lines, Lumbar Puncture, Chest Tube Insertion etc.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- All Newborn Patients.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 19.