Hospitalist Jobs in California
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $155/hr.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Weekly Schedule: 24 hour.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- All Newborn Patients.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Practicing Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Support: Full RN Staff.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- 3 patients per day.
- Procedures Required: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management, Intubation, Central Lines, Lumbar Puncture, Chest Tube Insertion etc.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 19.