Hospitalist Jobs in California
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Napa Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- 1099 Locum Tenens.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- Practicing Specialty: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- All Newborn Patients.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- 3 patients per day.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Daily Hours: 7am - 7pm.
- Procedures Required: Non-Invasive Ventilation Management, Intubation, Central Lines, Lumbar Puncture, Chest Tube Insertion etc.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Weekly Schedule: 24 hour.
- Support: Full RN Staff.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Availability: Full Time.
- Hourly Pay Rate: $155/hr.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Healthcare.