Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Gabriel Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Permanent, W-2 position, (Or option for 1099 Locum Tenens).
- 15 patients per day, 2-3 admissions per day.
- Month-to-month scheduling.
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine.
- 4-8 admissions per night, no rounding.
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO.
- All available travel reimbursements.
- Availability: Full Time / Part Time.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Night Volume: Approx.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx.
- Daily Hours: 12 hour shifts- day or night.
- 280K Annual Salary.
- Practicing Specialty: Hospitalist.
- Procedures required for Nocturnist Physicians (mostly Central Line Placements).
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- EMR: Meditech, McKesson.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Weekly Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off.
This perm job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Jan 22.