Hospitalist Jobs in California
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: View of the Golden Gate Bridge from Baker Beach.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Orange County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Array of On.
- Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- 7on/ 7off.
- Hourly pay for all hours worked.
- Nights: $150/hr.
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail.
- In-house credentialing assistance.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Night Schedule: 6pm-7am (Nocturnist Schedule Preferred).
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine.
- Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Full Time or Per Diem.
- EMR: Epic.
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral.
- Pay Rate, Days: $140/hr.
- Seeing only Adult Patients.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit.
- KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
- Day Schedule: 7am-7pm.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Dec 19.